Develop Your Potential
What do you want to do? Lead a team? Work on the next big medical breakthrough? Get physicians to adopt a new technology? Help patients get the life-changing therapies they need? At Medtronic, you’ll find those opportunities and more. You’ll also find leaders eager to help you pursue your dreams.
Wherever your passions lie, you can find rewarding work and new challenges here. The diversity of our therapies, businesses, customers, partners, and geographies allows you to continually grow and stretch your capabilities. At the same time, you’ll be playing a role in changing the way the world treats chronic disease.
Take Advantage of Numerous Support Tools
To help you reach your potential, we offer numerous tools and resources, such as:
- Customized development plans
- Self-assessment and feedback tools
- Mentoring and peer advisor programs
- Comprehensive on-site classes covering business, engineering, and science topics
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
- Online job listings so you can seek out new career opportunities within the company
Tap Your Leadership Potential
To dramatically move the field of medical technology, we need talented leaders at all levels of the organization. We partner with you to develop the skills and competencies needed – to meet our growing business requirements and to fulfil your career goals. We help develop those skills through:
- A full portfolio of leadership development programs for all levels.
- A corporate Leadership Development Rotation Program for new MBA employees, in which participants take on two 12- to 18-month assignments while gaining exposure to our core businesses, therapies, and leaders. (See brochure.)
"I just completed a leadership course for Medtronic managers throughout Europe. It was great to gain that larger understanding and interact with peers."
Leadership Development Program
Download a brochure about our Leadership Development Rotation Program, a rigorous, fast-track opportunity for high-potential MBA employees.
Medtronic was named one of FORTUNE magazine's Global Top Companies for Leaders in 2007